• Echoes of Erin
  • Sundays 12:30PM - 2:00PM
  • WEDO Radio 810AM

One hundred thousand welcomes to you to my official blog of all things Irish from me, Diane Byrnes, host of the Echoes of Erin radio show on WEDO Radio 810AM.

Friday, June 15, 2007

What Didn't Happen

To all my steady readers:

Since June 1st my Verizon system was out of service. It seems the telephone pole in front of my home got zapped with the storms we had May 31st. Then the Verizon cable broke due to old age (sure hope that doesn't happen to me). It took Verizon 12 days to correct my problem; but now it is up and running at full speed.

I had not realized prior to this problem how much I have come to depend on email and my telephone; they are my lifeline. The only consolation was I devoured six books in this time frame; and of course I thoroughly enjoy reading.

The past two weeks on Echoes of Erin, I aired special programming, 'The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem Revisited'. The feedback received from listeners was very heart warming; folks enjoyed the history, stories and music of The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem. I will post both weeks Playlist. If you want to hear the programs, go to my online site at http://eoe.pittsounds.com click on program #'s 1002 and 1003.

I have pictures to post here as well, they should be up within the week.

Until next time,
Slan,
Diane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home