• Echoes of Erin
  • Sundays 12:30PM - 2:00PM
  • WEDO Radio 810AM

One hundred thousand welcomes to you to my official blog of all things Irish from me, Diane Byrnes, host of the Echoes of Erin radio show on WEDO Radio 810AM.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

It seems to have taken me a while to upload the Playlists and Dateline Irish over the past few weeks. Time moves much too quickly for me that I am missing out on many things.

Keep you eyes and ears posted here as I will be posting information on Samhain, The Celtic New Year Celebration. This is a neat, fun event that will be taking place on Sunday, November 1st at Mullaney's Harp & Fiddle. For the day we call it Mullaney's Castle.

I will post some pictures from last years event. We include a costume contest as Samhain is the origin of Halloween. Put it on you calendar and come on out and join us.

More later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home