• Echoes of Erin
  • Sundays 12:30PM - 2:00PM
  • WEDO Radio 810AM

One hundred thousand welcomes to you to my official blog of all things Irish from me, Diane Byrnes, host of the Echoes of Erin radio show on WEDO Radio 810AM.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 Goals

Here we are at the second Sunday, of the first year, of a new decade. I think it is time I get my act together and set those Goals, one more time, for another good year!

I did complete one goal from last year -- I quit smoking January 5th; yes, I did cheat a bit. I bummed twelve cigarettes over the year and although it averages one per month, it did not work that way. I would have bummed a couple of smokes at particular events. In any event, it is now the beginning of year two and I am still proposing to remain smoke free and no cheating. Besides a really good incentive is all the money I'm saving not purchasing cigarettes!

Somehow I need to get out and walk to remove weight I put on due to a change in habits and some marvelous cooking in which I have been experimenting; soups, muffins, entrees -- most of it tastes pretty good!

And as always, another goal is to write a few paragraphs each week along with posting Dateline Irish and the Playlist. I know if I did it regularly, it would not be such a chore. Daily I need to collect my thoughts, create a few sentences, then walla! by the end of the week there is enough material to write you an entertaining column each week. So I will give this a try, one more time!

That's it for tonight folks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home