• Echoes of Erin
  • Sundays 12:30PM - 2:00PM
  • WEDO Radio 810AM

One hundred thousand welcomes to you to my official blog of all things Irish from me, Diane Byrnes, host of the Echoes of Erin radio show on WEDO Radio 810AM.

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Patrick Halloran of Ceann

It is with sadness I inform you of the passing of a young man, Patrick Halloran, with the Irish American Rock Band, Ceann, (pro. Key Anne) based out of Pittsburgh. I learned Patrick was in a fatal automobile accident in Vermont on Tuesday, February 1st.

Although I have few details, you may find more substantial information on their website at
http://www.ceannmusic.com/. Patrick was lead singer, musician on guitar, and songwriter for the band; their music was exciting and dynamic. Ceann was hughly popular around the country, their music aired on commerical radio, and they had developed a very large following.

So very sad and I'm sure his family's heart has been broken with Patrick's passing. May he rest in Peace!

4 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger DeeDeeConnors said...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/phalloran
I am DeeDee Connors.

Patrick was my baby brother. Patrick is terribly missed as he was the brightest light of our family.

Thank you for your kind words.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Diane.Byrnes@verizon.net said...

Oh DeeDee, Patrick will surely be missed in Pittsburgh as well. He had such a good personality that he left people so endeared to him. He brought joy and happiness to many. May Patrick Halloran forever rest in Peace!

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Alison said...

This is such heart breaking news. I am so sad for the Halloran Family; Dear Lord, how tragic. I can honestly say, Patrick & Ceann always brightened my day. I loved introducing His music to new people. Patrick will live on forever through his melodies.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Patrick was loved in Virginia as well! My boyfriend, friends, and I always went to their shows and always left with a smile on our faces and joy in our hearts. I'm sorry to hear that he is gone. May your family always remember the happiness he brought to others!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home