• Echoes of Erin
  • Sundays 12:30PM - 2:00PM
  • WEDO Radio 810AM

One hundred thousand welcomes to you to my official blog of all things Irish from me, Diane Byrnes, host of the Echoes of Erin radio show on WEDO Radio 810AM.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

In My Opinion

Dear Friends,

I have been remiss in posting to my blog, it seems time got away from me in December and I am only now catching up.

Dateline Irish for December 25th is the only Dateline posted for December; there are many new dates listed into the New Year.

The Playlists are now posted from November 27 through December 25, 2011. This is all Echoes of Erin's music aired on WEDO during that time period.

As we move into the New Year, once again I propose to write here at least once a week, although sometimes that is difficult due to my lack of time, but I will try.

Beginning February 5, 2012, Echoes of Erin begins 24 years broadcasting on WEDO 810AM. It has been quite an amazing journey for which I am so grateful!

I have a new fundraising plan coming out by next week and will begin in February.

I hope you had a really Enjoyable and Happy Christmas and I wish many good Tidings for you in the New Year! May God keep you healthy, keep you working, and keep you generous and kind to your fellow man and woman!

Happy New Year to All!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home