• Echoes of Erin
  • Sundays 12:30PM - 2:00PM
  • WEDO Radio 810AM

One hundred thousand welcomes to you to my official blog of all things Irish from me, Diane Byrnes, host of the Echoes of Erin radio show on WEDO Radio 810AM.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Further Information on the Fundraiser

Hello Friends,

Here is a link to Face Book that you can check out for further information.  https://www.facebook.com/
events/1654711304841824/ -
oh my that sure is a lot of numbers!  However it is my Brookline Buddies Face Book Page.  Go here and check it out.  Then come on up to the Moonlite CafĂ© on November 2nd and join us for some good fun.

And look, don't be concerned if you are by yourself and are fearful you won't know anyone.  I assure you that you will, and in any event, what a really good way to meet new people.  Just up in Brookline.

The evening will begin at 7:00 p.m.

Regards,
Diane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home