• Echoes of Erin
  • Sundays 12:30PM - 2:00PM
  • WEDO Radio 810AM

One hundred thousand welcomes to you to my official blog of all things Irish from me, Diane Byrnes, host of the Echoes of Erin radio show on WEDO Radio 810AM.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Echoes of Erin - June 18


ECHOES OF ERIN
Presented by Jim Caldwell
June 18, 2006
PROGRAM #952
IRELAND REPORT
with Davy Kettyles, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh

June - SPONSOR of The Ireland Report
Allpointe Mortgage, Jim Carr
25th Anniversary of the 1981 Hunger Strikes
Happy Father’s Day

The Old Man
The Furey
‘I Will Love You’
Brud Records, Dublin
Ireland On My Mind
The McMorrows (out of Arizona) (performing at Summerfest)
‘Ireland On My Mind’

Instrumental: The Paddy Reels
‘Four Track Mind’
You’re My Best Friend
Martin & Mary Conroy
Foster & Allen
‘Best Friends’

The Celts
Enya
‘Paint The Sky With Stars – The Best of Enya’

Queen of Argyle written by Andy M. Stewart - Mike Gallagher
‘Michael Gallagher Collection The First 25 Years or so’

Wild Mountain Thyme - Ciaran Sheehan
‘Ha’ppenny Bridge’

Instrumental: The Farmers Frolic - Gaelic Storm
‘Gaelic Storm’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home