• Echoes of Erin
  • Sundays 12:30PM - 2:00PM
  • WEDO Radio 810AM

One hundred thousand welcomes to you to my official blog of all things Irish from me, Diane Byrnes, host of the Echoes of Erin radio show on WEDO Radio 810AM.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dateline - February 20

Echoes of Erin is a Live Stream each Sunday.
www.wedo810.com Click on ‘Listen Live’

You can also access program after 6:00 PM each Sunday at the Archives

ONLINE: http://www.wedo810.com
Click on Program Guide,
Scroll down the page to Echoes of Erin & Click on
A Program # page comes up
Click on Choose program, Download & Listen

I did not post Dateline Irish last week so rather than post it today, I will update for next week. However I will post the Playlist from last week as there is some good music to listen to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home