• Echoes of Erin
  • Sundays 12:30PM - 2:00PM
  • WEDO Radio 810AM

One hundred thousand welcomes to you to my official blog of all things Irish from me, Diane Byrnes, host of the Echoes of Erin radio show on WEDO Radio 810AM.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

News - News - News

Here is a News item for the readers of this Blog -- next Sunday, March 20, 2011 I will conduct a telephone interview with Ryan Kelly, singer, musician, and songwriter. Ryan is one of the singers with Celtic Thunder, however he is also a solo talent with his first solo recording "In Time".

Ryan Kelly has a spectacular fan base with many listening to Echoes of Erin now and has been instrumental in enabling the program to establish a more global presence. It is thrilling and amazing to me that folks around the US and the world are now listening -- I love it and hope it continues for a long time.

Make sure to tune in next Sunday and hear what Ryan Kelly has to say!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home