• Echoes of Erin
  • Sundays 12:30PM - 2:00PM
  • WEDO Radio 810AM

One hundred thousand welcomes to you to my official blog of all things Irish from me, Diane Byrnes, host of the Echoes of Erin radio show on WEDO Radio 810AM.

Monday, January 02, 2012

In My Opinion

Happy New Year!

Here we are at the beginning of another year; the last one passed so very quickly that I am still trying to catch up. I am having another problem with my email so if you subscribe to my Dateline Irish on my website:
www.pittsburghirish.org/echoesoferin/dateline I can't email it out at this time as Verizon bounces it back saying it is spam. Of course we know it is NOT spam, I just have to keep working on it.

In any event there are many activities coming up that you may want to attend so check out Dateline here on the Blog.

I hope you had an enjoyable and happy Christmas. For the New Year I wish you good health, good work, some wealth, good relationships and maybe our paths will cross somewhere down the road.

All the best,
Diane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home