• Echoes of Erin
  • Sundays 12:30PM - 2:00PM
  • WEDO Radio 810AM

One hundred thousand welcomes to you to my official blog of all things Irish from me, Diane Byrnes, host of the Echoes of Erin radio show on WEDO Radio 810AM.

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Hello and Happy New Year 2011

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

It has been quite a while since I posted to my blog; that was 2010 -- this is now 2011 and time to set new goals!

I plan to post here on a weekly basis providing you a variety of information from Dateline Irish (my calendar of events in the Pittsburgh, PA area), and other exciting news that may be happening!

The past year I continued to concentrate on not smoking; beginning January 5, 2011, I will begin my 3rd year of being smoke free (I have cheated on occasion, but not too much. Since I gave me permission to cheat, I find less desire to do it). One thing I realize about smoking, it took the edge off life -- traffic, annoyances, etc. So now I'm into cooking and have made some very delicious dishes and baked wonderful breads and scones. Of course with all of this cooking comes weight gain; so I think for 2011 I will concentrate on dropping a few pounds.

Weight loss will be one of my goals for this New Year! To all of you I wish you well; may you have good health, good work, good relationships, and a bit of good luck!

Happy New Year,
Diane Byrnes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home